EverGlow may, on occasion, so we can improve the usability of this site, our content and our services, collect information about users of this website; or we may employ third-party recording and monitoring software to obtain information about users of this website and the pages you visit. Your use of this website indicates you agree to let EverGlow collect this data or use third-party software to collect this data.
1. Every time our website is accessed, our analytics automatically collect data and information from the user’s computer system. The following information is collected. We do not share or sell this information with other companies.
- The user's web browser
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The user’s IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites the user’s system accesses to get to our website
- Websites that the user’s system invokes by accessing our website
- Pages that the user visits and the time spent on each page
- The city, state/province, and country where the user is located
2. When you use the contact form or the chat function on our site, we collect the following information. We do not share or sell this information with other companies.
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Company name
- The content of the message
3. We use Constant Contact to manage our email marketing activities. We collect the following information. We do not share or sell this information with other companies.
- Your name
- Email address
Every email we send out in this manner has the ability to opt-out of future emails, through the Constant Contact system or by replying directly to our email with instructions to take you off our mailing list(s). We gather YOUR NAME and EMAIL from emails from existing & prospective customers, from chats on our website and from telephone calls & faxes to our office.
4. We do not take credit card information over the Internet. We will only receive this information over the telephone. Credit card information is used only for payment processing with our financial services providers and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the specific products and services you have ordered, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
We use Google Analytics and Thomas Webtrax for analytical purposes. Google services such as reCAPTCHA, YouTube, Google Maps, and Google Translate are also used on this site. We use Paldesk to provide chat functionality. We use Constant Contact to manage our email marketing program(s).
For information on how these companies use your data, we recommend visiting their official websites and reading their respective privacy policies.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier, and also make our site more useful to you.
There are several different knds of cookies:
- Persistent cookies last in between visits to the website.
- Session cookies last only for that particular visit.
- Essential cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies are placed by various third-parties and are used for analytics and to provide extra functionality.
When you use and access our site, we or a third party place a number of cookie files in your web browser.